Most Reliable Accountants For Landlords

Our landlord accountants in London will give you advice on the financial statements you need to maintain and show you how to invest your rental income. You and/or your business must pay taxes on the rental income you get after deducting allowable expenses.

What you must spend money on to maintain the property on a daily basis are known as allowable expenses. Examples include:

  • Costs for letting agents
  • Legal costs for leases of less than a year or for lease renewals of fewer than 50 years
  • Accountancy fees
  • Insurance for buildings and contents
  • Interest on loans for properties
  • Upkeep and repairs to the building
  • Utility costs for things like power, gas, and water
  • Service fees, ground rent, and rent
  • Council fees
  • Services like cleaning or gardening
  • The property's other up-front expenses, such as telephone calls, stationery, and advertising

Non Resident Landlords

Services for a non-resident who earns money from renting out properties in the UK.

A landlord who rents out property in the UK but spends more than six months abroad of the country during the tax year is referred to as a non-resident landlord. These landlords are subject to a unique tax programme known as the non-resident landlord programme. The tax must be subtracted by a letting agent or tenant from the rent paid to the non-resident landlord under the UK non-resident landlord system and paid to HMRC.

  • If you rent out a home in the UK, you must pay tax on your rental income.
  • If you sell residential property in the UK and make a profit again, you can also be required to pay tax.
  • Even if you are a UK resident for tax reasons, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will classify you as a "non-resident landlord" if you spend six months or more of the year living overseas.

Our Main Services


SK Accountants & Tax Consultants is one of the most professional and trusted Accounting Firms I ever dealt with in the UK. They are demonstrating a highly professional standards. Attending all inquiries on an immediate basis. Very Excellent customer service team and most importantly the unconditional care and support from the highly experienced accountants team. Thank you so much SK Accountants. I really recommend as the choice number one in United Kingdom

Abdul Rahman Abdul Majeed

Abdul Rahman Abdul Majeed
It has been a very friendly, reliable and a swift experience for me with SKATAX. They have been very professional & efficient throughout the whole process. I would 100% recommend this firm to all businesses. Thank you KS, you and your team is great 🙂

Azhar Khan

Azhar Khan
I have been with This company SK Accountant and Tax Consultant from last 5 years. They are very helpful in managing accounts and in consultancy. I definitely recommend everyone to use there services.

Chaudhry Amir

Chaudhry Amir
I have used SK accountants and tax consultancy services to deal with one of my tax issues which was very intense and required lots of diligent planning. I was so pleased that the SK team was so proactive in dealing with my case, and their work was so detailed, which helped HMRC understand my tax situation. I would recommend SK to all those looking for proactive tax consultants.

Danilov alexey

Danilov alexey
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness I have received consultancy advice from Mohsin Zafar, who has been very professional and helpful and answered many questions that I had. His responses were swift and concise. I recommend this company for consultancy services, they are very knowledgeable

Elena Zekonyte

Elena Zekonyte

We are Bronze Champion Partners with Xero Advisors

SK Accountants is the ‘one-stop-shop’ accountancy &
tax centre, servicing the needs of local SMEs and taxpayers

Get In Touch

Get a Quote